It’s Time To BeReal

November 21, 2022

Sophomore Sarah Conley

When and where was the picture taken: 

This was taken on the band bus on the way home from our second to last football game.

Do you ever fake your BeReal photos #BeFake: 

Yes, sometimes. If I know I’m doing something more exciting later that day, I will wait, but 95% of the time I post on time which is why most of my BeReals are of me in my bed.

Opinions on how late you should post: 

I think that if you have something going on that’s more exciting you can wait, but if not post on time. After 20 hours it’s not even worth posting one.

If you could have chosen the time BeReal went off this week, when would you have wanted it to go off:

I wish that my BeReal went off on Thursday (November 17,2022) in the evening because I was at B-Dubs

with my friends.

Junior Gretchen Foehringer

When and where was the picture taken: 

On November 16, 2022 in anatomy class.

Sometimes, I’ll warn people and if they pose, well then that’s that. Sometimes I also force my dog to sit and look nice.

Opinions on how late you should post: 

I say it depends because sometimes it goes off and I’m already asleep, or I’m in class when it goes off.

Fridays after school or in the evening, because that’s when I’m normally doing something fun or when I’m with friends.

Sophomore Lindsay Mack

When and where was the picture taken: 

On Saturday, October 1st. at the Pitt vs. Georgia Tech game. It was band day so we were twirling with the band, it was pouring rain and we were all soaked.

Most definitely. Most times I’m not doing anything interesting and I wait ’til when I know I am doing something.

Opinions on how late you should post: 

I think it’s never too late to post. Everyone posts all throughout the day. However it is annoying when you keep getting notifications from your friends posting late.

Last week I went to the Freeport vs. West Mifflin playoff game when they won. It was pouring rain and no one was there, but my friends and I. We were soaked. I could wring water out of my clothes.