It’s Time To BeReal!

March 13, 2023

Senior Makenna Eshenbaugh

When and where was the picture taken: 

The Knoch lunchroom, August 30, 2022.

Do you ever fake your BeReal photos #BeFake: 

Sometimes if I look miserable.

Opinions on how late you should post: 

Most of the time I’m on the ball, other times I’m five hours late.

If you could have chosen the time BeReal went off this week, when would you have wanted it to go off:

Anytime when I’m not wiping old people’s butts at work.

Senior Greta Dadowski

When and where was the picture taken: 

November 14th, 2022 in Alpnachstad, Switzerland on Mount Pilatus.

Yes, sometimes I will purposely wait until I am doing something worth posting about or some place interesting.

Opinions on how late you should post: 

Personally, I don’t post like a maximum of 6 hours late but it drives me crazy when someone posts a day later or over 24 hours later if it overlaps.  enough.  Exception was this BeReal because of the time difference and I wanted to wait until I got to the top of the mountain LOL.

If I could choose when BeReal went off this week I would have picked during Girls on the Run or during the Penguin game.

Sophomore Kristen Gallagher

When and where was the picture taken: 

Some hotel in York Pennsylvania. My volleyball team and I were having some #fun playing New phone, Who dis? after going undefeated in the first day of our tournament. I was judging whose card was the best and one of them had my name in the answer, so that had to be the one I chose. It is inverted but I’m sure you can figure out what it says.

I don’t know how I would be fake. I’m just me fr. If I’m in bed I’ll take it there. If I’m eating with Chick-fil-a sauce, I’ll take it. ykyk

Opinions on how late you should post: 

I’ll post a full 24 hours late to be honest. It doesn’t bother me, I just like seeing what all the homies are up to. Don’t just take a picture of a black screen though, you’re boring.

Yesterday when I was helping at the middle school with volleyball practice. Fortunately it did go off then, but I didn’t even know.