Shout out #1: Doug Huber, Chalee Durand, and Maggie Blair

February 15, 2017

Do you really appreciate someone (even someone you’ve never talked to), but you don’t know how to tell them? They are so kind, athletic, rad, or they just don’t get enough appreciation? I chose 3 KHS students to give a positive shout out to someone that they thought deserved the appreciation.

• Maggie Blair gives a shout out to Mrs. Wargo.

I would like to give a huge shout out to Mrs. Wargo. I have taken the majority of classes that she teaches and enjoyed every one of them. She is so kind and caring; she truly wishes to watch every one of her students succeed and it shows. She is constantly putting in so much extra time and effort to make us feel confident in what we are learning. She is such an amazing person. I feel as though she is more to me than a teacher and that I could come to her for help with things that aren’t school related. She deserves so much thanks for all that she has done for me and many other students here at Knoch High School.

~Maggie Blair: Senior

• Chalee Durand gives a shout out to Addy Albert.

I would like to give a positive shout out to senior Addy Albert. I’ve known Addy for a long time. I’m pretty sure I met her during my 7th grade year in middle school track, but it may have been earlier like in choir or something else. I’ve never actually been best friends with Addy, but I would love to become better friends with her. Addy has many character traits that inspire me. She always has a positive attitude whenever I see her and she always seems to be so kind to everyone. Addy also dresses very nice. I love her outfits! She is extremely pretty. (One of my favorite personal qualities of Addy is her hair!) One of the most important and another one of my favorite characteristics about Addy is her incredible talent and her awesome athletic abilities. I know she does cheerleading and track (and she’s great at both). But what Addy excels most at is music. Before I talk about that, I also want to acknowledge Addy’s academics. I know she does many clubs including NHS, meaning she has excellent grades. Keep up the great work Addy! Now for music, I know Addy is in chamber singers and is in the beautyshop quartet. She also sings at many of the sporting events, has sung on tv during New Years Eve, has been in various musicals, and has been leading roles here at Knoch High School. Currently, we are working on the upcoming musical 42nd Street which will be in March 2017! Addy is playing the lead role of Peggy Sawyer! Please come and see it! As you can see Addy Albert is a phenomenal person both inside and out, and I definitely think she needs recognition! She is super sweet, funny, smart, athletic, and talented, helpful, and all around she is an amazing person. I am so blessed that God has put such an incredible person in my life and I hope she can be in my life more as a great friend. I know she has a very bright future in store for her! Thank you for all you do Addy! Thank you for being you!

~Love, Chalee Durand: Junior

• Doug Huber gives a shout out to Aly Stull.

A person that is very great but unappreciated in this school is Aly Stull. Aly is a genuine and nice person. She is a great student, a good kid, and an amazing athlete. Aly is a very good softball player. She is very handy with the glove on second base. Aly never lets softball get in the way of schoolwork though. She does all these great things with a constant smile on her face. 

~Doug Huber: Sophomore