hahahahahaha STRESS

November 6, 2017

Dear my dudes,

Hi! I am stressed. Very stressed. In fact, I feel like I’m going crazy sometimes. I might just pull a 2007 Brittany. And ya wanna know why?? Because school is stressful as heck. This is too much for me, a weak 16 year old (17 on November 25th) girl who still pays for everything in coins because I have no money. If you don’t believe me ask Mackenzie Mead. I literally paid for Chinese food in all quarters. Like $7 in all quarters. They laughed at me. It’s to the point where every time I pay for anything I apologize for it. I might as well pay for my college tuition in quarters.

Speaking of college, WHAT THE HECK!!!! Why are you so expensive? Why do I have to go in debt just to be able to have a certificate that states that I got an education good enough for a job that will eventually fire me? We all know that’ll happen and then I’ll be depressed and then because I’m depressed I’ll attend seminars and because I attend seminars I’ll feel like a winner then I’ll go to Vegas and then I’ll inevitably lose everything and since I lost everything I’ll have to sell my hair to a wig shop and I really like my hair so like??????

How much does dominoes pay? Because that’s what the downwards spiral of my life is pointing towards.

But seriously though just thinking about college gives me stress. The thought that in about 2 years time I will be an adult that lives on my own and buys my own food is terrifying. Yes, college does sound like an amazing time but how am I supposed to be having fun while I’m swimming in a pool of insecurity, fake friends, homework, and debt? I don’t know how people do it. How am I supposed to act like an adult when I can barely be a kid.

I am a junior in highschool yet on the second week of school I almost had a panic attack wondering how I was gonna fit all the classes that I still need in my senior schedule. I had 12 periods of classes that I wanted/needed to take. Luckily Mrs. Adams was a G and let me switch into Art History. But that still left me with 11 periods. How am I supposed to choose what classes to take when I don’t know what I want to do with my future?

And then I have to take into consideration homework. I’ve never been very good at getting my homework done. In fact I could probably have straight A’s if I actually did my homework. But I don’t do it. Why? Well for starters I genuinely forget about it a lot and, even though teachers don’t seem to think so, I actually have things to do outside of school. I don’t constantly think about school. But it seems like a lot of adults don’t realize that.

Speaking of which, how do people expect kids to get everything they’re given to them done well and on time? Students have school which takes up what like seven hours a day. Then some have jobs which takes about five hours of their day. Then we’re supposed to get between eight and ten hours of sleep. People take about an hour on average to wake up before school starts. Then some of us have things to do after school which I’d say takes about 2 hours on average and then I’m SUPPOSED to have time for a social life and 2 hours of homework a night. Please tell me how can I do the 26 hours it takes to do that with 24 hours in a day. And I didn’t even take into consideration time for eating. Because the only food I need is knowledge.

And I also just think homework is dumb. Sometimes I can understand it but most of the time I don’t.

Take math homework for example. I’m in Algebra III and right now I understand everything we’re doing because this is my third year learning it. So to me, homework isn’t helping. And if it isn’t helping then it isn’t getting done because I don’t think about it.

Basically, school frustrates me a lot.

First of all, why is this school never the same temperature? Like I’ve said before, I wish the Knoch app had a weather feature so we could know how to dress for the day.

And then there’s the student section. The student section is fun. The game against Mars was honestly some of the most fun I’ve had this year. But what annoys me is when people don’t stand where they should. You are a sophomore I am a junior I would like to stand closer in the front because I’ve had to wait to stand more towards the front. I don’t care what you say. I am going to want to stand in front of you. You should know that the order goes seniors, juniors, sophomores, then freshmen. So why don’t you abide by it? I asked you nicely if you could move back literally one row. I want to stand by my friends. You aren’t even standing by that many of your friends. So please just be nice and move, so I can see and stand where I’m supposed to.

I’m so stressed that I can’t even think of an ending to this article so bye-bye.

Sincerely,

Your local ball of stress and annoyance