Art Work #2

November 2, 2018

Some teachers even have some new and some old tiles.

“One has been here for 3 years, the other since the end of last year,” said physics teacher Mrs. Nickles.

Also if you ever feel inspired to paint Mrs. Nickles would love to have another piece of artwork to liven up her classroom.
“If a student feels inspired to paint one, I have no objections.  It takes away some of the oatmeal color of the room,” said Mrs. Nickles.  “I have no particular preference but a common interest between myself and the students involved in the painting would be meaningful to me.”

Another interesting fact about the ceiling tiles is that the teachers sometimes gift them to another teacher before leaving the school.
“The Warhol inspired tile was given to me by Mr. Kamer before he left. The other was offered to me by current students,” said Mrs. Nickles.

And the particular reason for the Star Wars theme, well you just would need to know her, and it does not have anything to do with what she teaches.

“No, my students and some other teachers just know that I appreciate the Star Wars franchise,” said Mrs. Nickles.

As for the artists, one will remain unknown to us while the other one was painted by Bethany Nulph and Maddie Hunt.

Mrs. Nickles would also be open to a painting on her wall.

“I also would not mind a mural on the back wall of my room if anyone has any interest or inspiration,” said Mrs. Nickles.