Clark Fraser: Orchestra

Senior Performing Arts Bios

May 13, 2020

STUDENT’S FIRST/ LAST NAME: Clark Fraser

PARENTS’ FIRST/ LAST NAMES: Bill and Becky Fraser

GROUPS  (orchestra, chamber singers, concert band, etc): Orchestra

INSTRUMENT(s)  (if applicable): Cello

NUMBER OF YEARS PLAYING/SINGING: 8 

AWARDS/ RECOGNITION (First chair, PMEA): Best Section, Assistant Principal 

FUTURE PLANS/ COLLEGE OF CHOICE (MAJOR): Math/Sec. Ed. at Grove City

OTHER ACTIVITIES (SCHOOL RELATED OR COMMUNITY): Football, FCA, Weightlifting, NHS, Youth Group

FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL PERFORMING ARTS MEMORY: Performing in Disney World and spending the week down there with the boys

FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECT AND FAVORITE TEACHER: Spanish w/Senora

What would you like to say to your performing arts teachers/directors? I want to thank Mr. C for being a great director for the last 2 years and someone who has also been a good friend and a musical inspiration to me.  I also appreciate the stability he brought with him.

What would you like to say to your parents? I want to thank them for supporting my cello career by coming to all of my concerts and supporting all of my trips that I’ve gone on with the orchestra.  I appreciate their open mindedness about music and their willingness to learn new things about it.

What would you like to say to your performing arts peers, either specifically or as a whole? I want to say that I love every single one of you.  We may not have traveled the same journey, we may have had past differences, but we have all arrived at the same destination.  Together.  There isn’t another class in the world that I would rather spend it with.  Thank you for a great 13 years, class of 2020! Here’s to making the next 80 or so great!

Advice for underclassmen? Do fundraisers.  Don’t let the cost be the only thing that holds you back from making memories that will last a lifetime! Participate in all that you can as well! That is the way that you will learn what you do like and what you don’t like.  Finally, remember that what happens in school doesn’t define you for the rest of your life.