Caroline+Ejzak

Caroline Ejzak

Senior Performing Arts Bio

May 19, 2020

STUDENT’S FIRST/ LAST NAME: Caroline Ejzak

PARENTS’ FIRST/ LAST NAMES: Denise and Richard Ejzak

GROUPS  (orchestra, chamber singers, concert band, etc):  Chamber Singers, Musical

INSTRUMENT(s)  (if applicable): 

NUMBER OF YEARS PLAYING/SINGING: 4

AWARDS/ RECOGNITION (First chair, PMEA): 

FUTURE PLANS/ COLLEGE OF CHOICE (MAJOR): Loyola University of Chicago, Communication and Dietetics

OTHER ACTIVITIES (SCHOOL RELATED OR COMMUNITY): Tennis, NHS, German Club Vice President, FOR Club, and Newspaper

FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL PERFORMING ARTS MEMORY: Going to Nashville with the choir and gaining 5 lbs from BBQ. Worth it.

FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECT AND FAVORITE TEACHER: Ms. T, Mr. Miller, and Frau Karns<3

What would you like to say to your performing arts teachers/directors? 

Mr. Sypien, thank you so much for taking a chance on me junior year  & accepting me into Chambers. I had absolutely zero singing experience and you helped me tremendously. Thank you. 

What would you like to say to your parents?

Hi mom, hi dad. 

What would you like to say to your performing arts peers, either specifically or as a whole? 

In retrospect, I don’t think I fit into any particular high school group. But, man, the theater kids are the funniest, most loving, and most accepting people I’ve ever known. Thank you everyone, I love you all. 

Advice for underclassmen? 

Try your best and audition for everything, you never know how good things can turn out. 

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU’D LIKE TO ADD?????????????????????

“Education in music is most sovereign because more than anything else rhythm and harmony find their way to the innermost soul and take strongest hold upon it”- Plato