Chandeliers and Swivel chairs

What one Knoch Senior Wants to See Happen at the School

Bryn Krason, Business Manager

As of 2022, Knoch High school acquired a loan to help remodel the school. So you know what time it is, it’s time for a senior that is leaving in less than two months to put in her two cents. Before we start, here is my disclaimer: I do not know the cost of these things, and I am imagining we have an unlimited budget. I will try my best to be in the bounds of things that are pre-made but with my own special twist.

Inside

Chandeliers

There are some things I would love to have at this school. Here is what I believe we should change inside this school. There are some upgrades needed for the auditorium . I think we should stop thinking about high school and start thinking about opera houses. Starting off we require chandeliers. The chandelier’s will bring the crowds in. They are beautiful masterpieces. I believe that we also require the fancy box seats. I believe the theater should be lined with velvet, the ceilings should have a beautiful painting. I believe that a pretty Renaissance painting would be the best bet.

Swivel chairs
I also believe: 2022 swivel chairs for all. Instead of these hard uncomfortable chairs, we should swivel. It would be confey and kids would be more likely to stay seated and not have future back problems.

A “break” room for kids

Another thing that I believe that would make kids keep in check, so this doesn’t get taken away from them is a“break” room for kids. In this break room, you can use it to cook food. There could be a microwave and fridge. There could also be a blender for kids who work out and want their protein drinks. Also, there could be an espresso maker. That would be really nice.

Bean Bags

The best idea of all is getting a lot of bean bags. We could have a room full of bean bags for the new nap class . Every day, I see kids sleeping in class. Could those kids just be tired from playing fortnight and watching TikTok all night? Yes, but they also could be tired from school activities, family problems, and their jobs. This would be a good thing to help the issue. Or even if there is not“quote unquote” nap class, for kids during their study halls they could do that.

Outside

Track

On the outside of the school, we need changes with the stadium. The track requires a much-needed update this year. I believe that the track should be navy or gold. I believe we need the “US Naval Academy’s track with Mondo Super X 720 at Ingram Field.” I believe we can recreate something like this, but make it better. Furthermore, I think this would be a real confidence booster to our team knowing that we have a cool track and make kids want to visit our school for games.

Badminton

With the changes of the track in the stadium, we also require a Badminton court. I believe that we could have Badminton team. This would be a great way to have students that would not normally play a sport play this. It could be a club that meets twice a week and plays games once every week. This would be a great inclusion to the Knoch club scene.

Greenhouse

I also believe we should have an updated greenhouse. I believe we should have a gardening class and take field trips out there to take care of plants. I believe that students would take this class and it could help by giving students fresh air and a lifelong hobby.

Stop Signs

I also believe that at the end of the day, the students and parents/passabiers have to deal with traffic. I believe we require a three-way stop sign to help fix the problem and deal with the traffic. Also, the potholes on the way to school and in the student parking lot -please fix them. It’s not hard. If you don’t do anything else in this article, please do this is terrible.To conclude, I know some of the things I said are not practical, but they come from a place of a somewhat concerned student that just wants to make the school better(and not deal with potholes). So, these would be my dreams for this school.