What to Watch During Quarantine

Brooke Vioral, Staff Writer

Are you trying to avoid public places and coronavirus? Then, you can stay home and binge watch some tv shows/movies.

Since several movie theaters are closed, and a lot of events have been canceled, there isn’t much to do. If you were looking forward to a movie or tv show coming out and now it’s not, you may be able to watch it online.

“My favorite show is either Stranger Things because I love the actors and vibe of the show, or Criminal Minds because I’ve always loved crime shows,”, said sophomore Rosie Mead.

There are plenty of websites that you can watch tv/ movies on, such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, Amazon Prime Video, etc.

“I like watching shows on Netflix, and I’ve watched a lot of shows so I don’t know how many I’ve actually watched,”, said freshman Chloe Burkert.

Most tv series are around 3-4 seasons, but it really depends on the tv show and the story behind the show.

“I tend to like tv shows more, but it also depends on the story”, said Mead.

There are some shows that have a lot more seasons like “Keeping up with the Kardashians”, which is a show about the Kardashians and their life and it is 18 seasons as of today.

“My favorite show is Grey’s Anatomy because there’s a lot of drama in it,”, said Burkert.

I like tv shows more because I would rather watch a series of episodes then watch a movie.

Since summer is coming up, plan on staying cool with some new movies/tv shows that are coming out during the summer.

On June 5, 2020 13 Reasons Why season 4 is coming out to Netflix.

Fuller House season 5, which is the last season of that show is coming out on Tuesday, June 2 on Netflix.

“Over the summer I’m going to just watch a bunch of tv shows because we probably will still be stuck inside,”, said Burkert.

If you’re bored over quarantine, watch a tv show you haven’t watched before.