Knochs favorite teachers

Knochs favorite teachers

Throughout our school career, we meet with an average of 60 to 70 teachers. They all have a lasting effect on our lives . Depending on how good or bad you may think your teachers have been, may lead you to what you want to do in life.

Many elementary school kids look forward to going to school everyday. The teachers have/had a large effect on many kids’ lives. Elementary school was some of our best memories.

For Defelice he had a favorite elementary school teacher,

“Mrs. Beale, she loves sports and she made school fun,” said DeFelice. “She taught me English and History”.

We have great memories of a favorite elementary or middle school teacher, but who are KHS students’ favorites this year? 

English teachers seemed to be a fan favorite in this category.

“My English teacher Mr. Miller; he is so funny and is a good teacher,” said freshman Roman DeFelice. “My favorite memory with him is our constant stream of back and forth teasing.”

“My English teacher, Mrs. Hanner, she’s just the best there is” , said senior Travis Bishop, “My favorite memory with her is playing bingo. She’s just got a good vibe.” 

Switching directions to history, sophomore Delaney Andrews said, “Mr. Johnson: My favorite memory with him is watching “Glee” on his board.”

This quickly switched back to English teachers who seem to have the biggest effect on Knoch students.

Andrews said, “Mr Miller, He has a very good teaching style for how I learn and he gives good advice. “Even though I am not in his class anymore, I can still ask him to read over my work if I’m confused.” 

She added,“My favorite memory with this teacher is on the last day of school, he took us to a trail behind the school and we played UNO.”

Bishop said,  “Mrs West, she’s awesome, her willingness to try and teach us goes a long way.Being able to talk with her is very helpful and enjoyable”

All of these students seem to enjoy their past and present teachers. At the beginning of this article I stated, “Depending on how good or bad you may think your teachers were, many lead you to what you want to do in life.” But one student without me saying anything spoke out:

Bishop added, “They both have had a big impact on me in highschool.” 

This not only shows how important these teachers are to some of the students but also how they will affect the rest of these kids’ lives.