Weird Things at Knoch Blog #2

Adison Trofimuk, Staff Writer

Hello everyone, I’m back again with another weird occurrence here at the lovely building of Knoch High school. In this blog we will be looking at the one of the worst smelling places in the entire building, and no it’s not the bathroom. It’s the hallway that outside of the health room. You all know what I’m talking about, the overpowering smell of candles, and cookies. Anytime you walk down this hallway you actually get a headache. So just imagine how this would affect other people with allergies, it would be devastating. So, my first thought was to look in the cafeteria, and surprisingly, it was not from there. It was stupid of me to think that the cafeteria workers would serve freshly baked cookies. As I was standing there I got another giant whiff of that awful smell of cookies and candles, then it hit me. It was coming from the health room. I stuck my head in the health room and I can confirm that the overpowering smell of cookies and candles is indeed coming from the health room, well rest assured I will look further into this issue to possibly one day, one day that there maybe no more cookie smell in the hallways of Knoch, but before I end this blog, please if you have anything you want me to look into send me an email to [email protected] , and this is Adison signing off.