You’re running it boi, but you shouldn’t

Adam Stobert, Staff Writer

Every high school has a student section but Knoch’s student section this year has been getting a lot of criticism. Between senior Julian Sanks picking odd themes and fellow senior Shiann Thomas complaining over every theme, it’s hard to keep up with what’s going on with each game.

“Julian is in charge, so therefore the student section [stinks],” said Thomas

After Julian’s first week of running the account, people began questioning who put him in charge of the student section and the twitter account.

“Ben McMillen gave the account to me. He said, you’re running it boi,” said Sanks

Although Julian thinks he is doing a fine job as student section leader, junior volleyball star Kennedy Christy disagrees (along with Shiann too of course).

“There’s way too many changes and the alerts on the themes are always so late, not to mention the fights between Shiann and Julian,” said Christy

“Whoever gave Julian the twitter account should be [hurt],” said an outraged Shiann Thomas

Julian’s student section Twitter account is also known for starting fights with other student section accounts, which often gets ugly and pulls attention away from school sports.

“I roast every student section we beat,” said Sanks.

I asked Julian how he picks his themes, and he explained that he does whatever he wants, but usually has to switch it. Julian was especially criticized for his selection of toga night at an away game against Hampton.

“I just think of a theme and pick it; I do what the people want. By the way Micko picked toga night for an away game, but I had to switch themes because of Shiann,” he said.

“It needs to be heard that Julian [stinks],” said Thomas when asked why she hates on Julian so much on Twitter.

Honestly, the only thing I have to complain about is the fact that we use the same chants over and over again until it’s so repetitive that it’s kind of embarrassing to chant them for like 30th time.

“They use all the good chants in the first set of the game,” said Christy.

Although Julian hasn’t done the best job as student section leader, I think most people need to ‘suck it up butter cup’ because you’re just as annoying as Julian [stinking].

#micdrop

Disclaimer: Ms. T and Mr. Trofimuk made me change some words so that’s what’s up with all the [stink].